Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fiction Update

Purposefully spent a little time away this time. I don't know what's wrong with iPhoto, but the pictures I wanted to put up for the entries I wound up skipping are no longer working. This upsets me greatly. Until I figure out how to fix that problem, I'm going to be largely limited to my Fiction Update posts-- which is really what I'm supposed to be doing anyway, so let's hop to it...


...Making some progress with the fanfic... not so much with the novel. That's pretty typical of me, actually. I've fleshed out the fifth chapter of "Looking Glass", and have been making some headway with actually composing it, as well. I also ironed out some details pertaining to the story's plot and universe. Feeling pretty good about it. So much so, that when I'm done here I'm going to keep working on it.


Hm. Motivation, motivation, motivation. I really need to spend more time with that manuscript. I don't know why some things come with so much more difficulty than others. In the coming weeks, I'm going to make a point to try to figure that out. 


Well, I'm super excited about working on "Looking Glass", so I'm going to take off for now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment